Sunday 6 November 2016

Roller coasters, perhaps...

Drove on the Mumbai Goa highway from Mangaon. The road engineers have succeeded in making the driving experience as near as possible to a roller coaster ride. I think the Americans thought about roller coasters only after travelling on the stretch near Wadkhal naka. You will believe only after experiencing it. It seems they had been given the task to replicate the moon surface on the face of India and they achieved it with flying colours. And my maruti car took all the punishment with smiling bumpers. More such journeys will make me ready for all old age problems like arthritis, spondylitis, etc. And I can already see a doctor smiling all the way to the bank. Riding on rough seas will be much easier than this. Kudos to the road contractors on giving  many livelihood solutions to so many people like doctors, car mechanics, etc. This must surely rank as the most entertaining highway in the whole world. Yes, a highway! You don't have to visit esselworld or Imagica.

"Kuch...  din toh gujariye hamare highway pe". And drive slowly, you might run over some of my bones, which fell off today.

Yatindra Tawde

No comments:

Mumbai - 2025

Mumbai - 2025 I am wandering through the lanes of my place of birth, Dadar, getting nostalgic about the days gone by. Hindu colony and my ...